CREATIVITY IN BITE SIZED PIECES
Join me on this creative journey October 2023-March 2024
Are you ready to learn new sewing techniques, explore all the colors, and create beautiful small quilt studies?
Block studies are a wonderful way to explore and develop new ideas that can go on to become the foundation for larger quilts.
Sign-ups open September 1st.
OPEN TO PARTICIPANTS AROUND THE WORLD!
WHAT'S IN THE MEMBERSHIP?
Six months of creative exploration! Join the Block Studies Collective and learn new techniques, play with color and shape, and sew small quilt studies.
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET EACH MONTH:
- A curated color palette to get you playing with color and value
- A block pattern and creative prompt that coordinates with the monthly color palette
- Two Zoom meet-ups every month where I will share tips and tricks each month about the technique and color palette
- Access to a private Thinkific community where you can share pictures and receive advice and feedback on your projects from me and other members.
- Video tutorials to help explain the techniques
- Tips on how to use and manage your scraps!
- Exclusive access to unreleased patterns from The Color Collective
- Guest speakers
- Use your scraps, your stash or buy charm packs or fabric bundles to work with
- The joy of quilty community!
BLOCK STUDIES COLLECTIVE MEMBER PAGE
Shop exclusive patterns and fabrics here.