Vintage Star Quilt PDF Pattern
- PDF pattern with mini workshop
is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
LEARN THE FUNDAMENTALS OF HAND PIECING!
The Vintage Star pattern teaches you the fundamentals of hand sewing using a star. Hand piecing makes seemingly complicated machine techniques like y-seams easy to master and you will get the satisfaction of twirling your seams (see photo). Just because our seams don't show in a finished quilt, doesn't mean it isn't insanely satisfying to know they're tucked inside!
ON-DEMAND MINI WORKSHOP
You can't put everything in a written pattern! Choose thePattern with Mini Workshop option to get access to 30 minutes of on-demand video content where Tara sews through each step of the pattern and will have you sewing y-seams by hand like a pro in just a few tries!
Mini workshops contain on-demand videos hosted on Thinkific and content never expires. Watch the videos as often as you like or whenever you need a refresher. Leave comments in the platform to get help if you get stuck on a step in the pattern. Mini workshops are only available when purchased with the pattern.
TO ACCESS THE MINI TUTORIAL:
After purchase, you will receive an email with the Video tutorial PDF. Click the link in the PDF to go directly to Thinkific.
ABOUT THIS PATTERN
• This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Once you purchase you will receive an email with a link to download the file. If you do not see this email, please check your spam folder.
• For on-demand video content, you will receive the Thinkific sign-in link with the PDF pattern.
• Pattern includes directions to make blocks to create quilts of any size based on which setting layout you choose.
• This is part of the Color Collective pattern series and includes the original palette.
• This pattern contains both left and right-handed sewing directions.