Mod Log Cabin Quilt PDF Pattern
- PDF pattern only
is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
The Mod Log Cabin pattern teaches you how to take the concept of a traditional log cabin block and play with strip width variation and color to achieve endless combinations. One of Tara's favorite quilt blocks, she's humbled by the limitless variations you can accomplish using this pattern and she provides tips on easy sewing and trimming to achieve perfectly square blocks without a lot fuss while sewing. The pattern includes 12" and 20" block sizes.
ON-DEMAND MINI WORKSHOP
You can't put everything in a written pattern! Choose thePattern with Mini Workshop option to get access to 34 minutes of on-demand video content where Tara sews through each step of the pattern and will have you sewing vibrant and perfectly square log cabins in no time!
Mini workshops contain on-demand videos hosted on Thinkific and content never expires. Watch the videos as often as you like or whenever you need a refresher. Leave comments in the platform to get help if you get stuck on a step in the pattern. Mini workshops are only available when purchased with the pattern.
ABOUT THE PATTERN
• This is a PDF download pattern. Once you purchase you will receive an email with a link to download the file. If you do not see this email, please check your spam folder.
• For on-demand video content, you will receive the Thinkific sign-in link with the PDF pattern.
• See last photo for dimension of quilt sizes from baby to full for both 12" and 20" block variations.
• This is part of the Color Collective pattern series and includes the original color palette!
• Mini Workshop includes both left and right-handed block trimming directions.
• Skill Level: Absolute beginner and above
OTHER FUN ITEMS IN THE SHOP
Missed Season 1 of Color Collective?Check out the full library of patterns and afabric bundleto sew (or re-sew) the fun!