Give and Take Quilt
Give and Take Quilt - PDF Pattern Only is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
CREATE THE ILLUSION OF COMPLEX PIECING IN THIS COLOR PACKED IMPROVISATIONAL QUILT!
The Give and Take pattern teaches you how to create the illusion of complex improvisational piecing using an approachable block-based technique.
The on-demand workshop builds on the pattern and takes you along step-by-step as Tara sews up a complete mini quilt. Sew along as she takes you on an exploration into color and value interactions, block construction & designing your own improvisational layout.
You can't put everything in a written pattern! Choose the Pattern with Workshop option to get access to 9 in-depth video lessons where Tara sews through each step of the pattern and includes all the tips & tricks you get in an in-person class.
Workshops are on-demand video lessons hosted on Thinkific and content never expires. Watch the videos as often as you like or whenever you need a refresher. Leave comments in the platform to get help if you get stuck on a step in the pattern.
Mini workshops are only available when purchased with the pattern.
ABOUT THIS PATTERN
- Skill Level: Confident beginners and above
- Technique: Improvisational Piecing
- Collection: Color Collective Season 2 includes original color palette
- Instant Download: After you purchase you will receive an email with a link to download your files. If you do not see this email, please check your spam folder.
- Closed Captions: On-demand video lessons contain closed captions.