Paper Piecing Techniques
is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Make foundation piecing fun again!
Do you love the precision of paper piecing but hate tearing out paper afterwards? If so, this technique is for you!
In this class you will learn how to draw and create freezer paper foundations for precision piecing. This technique is similar to paper piecing but foundations are reusable and there is no tearing out bits of paper afterwards! Once you complete the lessons, you will have the skills to apply this technique to most paper pieced blocks, as well as the confidence to create your own unique quilt blocks.
In this course you will find:
• Full PDF patterns for both the On Point and the Diamonds quilts.
• Step by step videos and clear graphics to explain the technique.
• An in depth look at using color and value to create a dynamic design.
• A downloadable PDF pattern for the quilt.
• A comment section for each lesson, where you can ask questions, upload photos, and get feedback from me and other participants!
• The ability to rewatch and revisit the content for as long as you want!