WHAT IS THE COLOR COLLECTIVE?
Way back in 2018, Amy from Sewtopia and I teamed up to create Color Collective. We envisioned a community of quilters passionate about learning new ways to play with color while also learning fun new techniques! Little did we know that 5 years later we'd still be going. We are passionate about this baby we have created, and keep adding fun new content every year (like monthly Zoom meet ups and a Sew day!).The Color Collective is a 6-month subscription that automatically delivers curated fabric and a bespoke quilt pattern to you.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE:
• 12 curated solids delivered to your door each month, available in fat quarter or half yard bundles, depending on your subscription level.
• A downloadable block pattern that coordinates with the color palette.
• Monthly Zoom meeting where we get together and hear the backstory on the month's block and palette, and have an open Q and A.
• Access to a private Facebook community group where I will share tips and tricks each month about the technique and color palette, and where you can share pictures and receive advice and feedback on your projects.
• Video tutorials to help explain the techniques.
• Special discounts on solid fabrics at Sewtopia for the duration of your membership.
• An annual Sew day.
• The joy of quilty camaraderie!
STAY IN THE KNOW
Sign up to be notified when the next season of Color Collective opens for enrollment: